Young Life doesn't start with a program. It starts with adults who are concerned enough about kids to go to them, on their turf and in their culture, building bridges of authentic friendship. These relationships don't happen overnight — they take time, patience, trust and consistency.
Our Mission: Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.'
We accomplish our mission by ...
- Praying for young people
- Going where kids are and building personal relationships with them.
- Earning the right to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
- Providing fun, adventurous, life-changing and skill-building experiences
- Inviting kids to personally respond to the Good News and walking in friendship with them regardless of their response
- Preparing kids for a life long relationship with Christ and a love for His word, His mission and the local church
- Working in community alongside like minded adults (volunteer leaders, committee members, donors and staff